Have you ever wondered Why Network Marketing? Are you seeing more and more of your friends and family members entering the Network Marketing Profession and you don’t understand why?
Have you ever thought… I can’t do this job for another 20/30/40 years but you don’t know what else you would do? Have you ever thought about having your own business?
If you can relate to any of that then you are going to love today’s post.
First, Why Not A Traditional Business…
I’ve owned three real estate businesses and I’ve looked at a variety of other businesses like fitness clubs, restaurants and several other things. The truth is they are expensive, very time consuming and very risky. When I first got into Network Marketing it wasn’t to start up yet another business. It was simply to help people. It didn’t take long for my Ah-Ha moment… when I realized how powerful the network marketing profession is.
Before I go on you should know my vision. I believe that my team and I will go on to help over 100,000 people. Long term vision… 500,000 people. What other business or profession can you make that kind of an impact in other peoples lives?
Why Network Marketing… Let’s Dig In
1.) Low Cost of Entry – You can join most Network Marketing companies somewhere in the range of $100 – $2,000. Compare that to the average start up cost of $29,000 for other industries. For other industry startup cost examples check out this article from Quickbooks.
2.) Low Overhead – Typically your ongoing monthly costs will be less than $300 in Network Marketing compared to thousands in a traditional business.
3) Low Risk – As you just saw the cost of entry is low plus when you enroll with a Network Marketing company typically a large part of your upfront cost includes products. On the flip side 8 out of 10 traditional businesses fail in their first 18 months. So why would you want to invest $30,000+ knowing that 80% of the time the business will fail. According to this Forbes article most businesses fail because they run out of cash!
4) Equal Opportunity / No Discrimination – Anyone can be successful! It doesn’t matter if you have a master’s degree or if you dropped out of high school. With the right mindset and work ethic anyone can reach the top.
5) Unlimited Earning Potential – Having said 1-4 above how would you like to be in total control of how much money you make with no cap… the potential is unlimited!
6) The People – You are surrounded by some of the most positive, fun, passionate, servant people who are striving to do good in the world.
7) Elevate Your Financials – You don’t have to want hundreds of thousands of dollars. In fact most people really just want an extra $500 – $5,000. What could you do with an extra $2,500 every month? That’s an extra $30,000 a year and that’s very achievable with some work!
8) Build Financial Security – Let’s face it, your job isn’t secure. Your future is in someone else’s hands. What if something were to happen to your health or your job? I pray nothing does but what if? Now, what if you had created that extra $2,500 monthly income?
9) It’s An Asset For Future Generations – A Network Marketing business is an asset! When you move on from this world you can pass it down to your children and grand children. Should you decide to sell it you can do that too!!
10) Passive / Residual Income – Financial coach Todd Tresidder defines passive income as “the money you earn from a project or investment after you’ve made an initial contribution of time or money.” Creating passive income isn’t easy but it’s worth it!!
11) Leverage – John Paul Getty explains leverage like this: “I’d rather have 1% of the efforts of 100 people than 100 percent of my own efforts.” Think about that for a moment… what would your life be like if you had 100+ people building their own asset, creating their own passive income, building their financial security and in doing so building your asset, your residual income. How much more time would you have on your hands? What would you do with that time?
12) To Help / Serve Others – I simply don’t know of a better way to help a massive amount of people improve their life. Seriously, what else can you do that can positively impact hundreds of thousands of people?
13) Tax Benefits – A Network Marketing Business is a business and therefore you get special tax breaks and benefits! I don’t know anyone that wouldn’t want to earn more yet pay less in taxes.
14) The Shift – Whether you like it or not you can’t deny that there is a shift in how people shop and purchase things. There are unprecedented numbers of retail stores closing which also means less jobs. More and more people are shifting to online shopping. This shift away from retail stores is going to initiate more and more people to join the Network Marketing Profession or buy from their friends and family are in Network Marketing! It’s happening! The sooner you make the shift to joining the profession the more you’ll be able to capitalize when others do.
15) Freedom!! – Hopefully as you’ve read this post you’ve been able to put the pieces together and see that when you can start a business with a low start up cost, low overhead, unlimited earnings, tax benefits and leverage it all boils down to being able to create freedom. You can start part time and build it up to become something much larger than you could ever dream of.
Why Network Marketing? Why not? The next five years of your life can be the same as the last five years or you can make some small tweaks to your daily schedule and incorporate a Network Marketing Business and if you follow your leaders, follow the successful people, invest into yourself and your business the next five years to the rest of your life can be drastically different.
Did You Find This Helpful? If so, it would be totally awesome if you commented below and shared on Facebook!
“I Help Entrepreneurs Create Freedom By Breaking Mental Barriers & Implementing Systems To Recruit More Reps And Build Their Team Bigger, Faster”
Looking for a new opportunity or for coaching? Check out my Work With Ryan page.
If you liked this post about Why Network Marketing, please leave a comment, retweet and share.